Foundation / Corporation
Greene County Council on the Arts (GCCA)
09/30/19 5:00 PM EDT
Grants ranging from $450 to $5,000 to New York nonprofit organizations and individual artists and collectives for arts and cultural programs in Greene, Schoharie, and Columbia Counties. All applicants must attend a seminar before applying. Grants may be used for projects that promote the arts and improve the cultural climate in the communities and neighborhoods where the artist live and operate. Funding is intended primarily to support artist fees, activities of local arts organizations, and promotional and administrative costs related to the proposed project.
- Project must take place in the county of the applicant’s residence.
- Applicant must provide arts and/or cultural programs in the county in which funds are requested.
- Programs and services must benefit the residents of your respective county.
- Projects must be open to the public and must have a strong artistic component.
- Project must not duplicate existing programs in the same area.
- The applicant’s programming, administrative practice and Board membership (where applicable) does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex or handicap.
- Artistic Merit
For additional information about review criteria, see page 4 of the Guidelines in Supporting Documents, below.
Funding can support:
- Artists’ fees for performing, teaching or providing services
- Marketing/publicity costs
- Administrative expenses
- Expendable project-related supplies and materials
- Project-related travel expenses
- Project-related rentals of space and equipment
GrantWatch ID#: 186345
Award range: $450 to $5,000
The applicant’s programs or projects must take place in their respective county during 2020.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Online Application for Columbia County: https://app.smarterselect.com/programs/59755-Greene-County-Council-On-The-Arts
Online Application for Greene County: https://app.smarterselect.com/programs/59092-Greene-County-Council-On-The-Arts
Online Application for Schoharie County: https://app.smarterselect.com/programs/59756-Greene-County-Council-On-The-Arts
Margaret Uhalde, Greene County and Columbia County Grants Coordinator
Dennis Shaw, Schoharie Grants Coordinator
Greene County Council on the Arts
398 Main Street
PO Box 463
Catskill, NY 12414
USA: New York: Columbia, Greene, and Schoharie Counties