Foundation / Corporation
Grants and in-kind support to USA nonprofit organizations for programs that promote community development in the funding source's service area. Eligible programs are those that provide services related to community development, children, and military personnel.
Eligible regions for this grant program are:
- Charlotte (Mecklenburg County)
- Chicago (Cook, Lake, DuPage, Will, Kane and McHenry Counties)
- Dallas/Fort Worth (Dallas and Tarrant Counties)
- Los Angeles (Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, Ventura, and San Bernadino Counties)
- Miami (Miami Dade, Monroe, Broward, Collier Counties)
- New York (Suffolk, Nassau, Queens, Kings, Richmond, New York, Bronx, Rockland, and Westchester Counties)
- Philadelphia (Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia Counties)
- Phoenix (Maricopa County)
- Tulsa (Tulsa County)
- Washington, D.C. (Alexandria, Arlington, District of Columbia and Montgomery Counties)
Types of contributions and donations:
- In-kind contributions: American Airlines donates AAdvantage® mileage certificates to nonprofit organizations.
- Volunteerism: Employees give their time with Do Crew, American Airline's community service program.
- Monetary donations: American provides limited support to nonprofit organizations.
GrantWatch ID#: 165413
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Online application: https://www.grantrequest.com/SID_872/default.asp?SA=SNA&FID=35020&SESID=58100&RL=
USA: Arizona: Phoenix (Maricopa County); California: Los Angeles (Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, Ventura, and San Bernadino Counties); Florida: Miami (Miami Dade, Monroe, Broward, Collier Counties); Illinois: Chicago (Cook, Lake, DuPage, Will, Kane and McHenry Counties); Maryland: Montgomery County; New York City: Queens, Kings, Richmond, New York, and Bronx Counties; New York: Suffolk, Nassau, Rockland, and Westchester Counties; North Carolina: Charlotte (Mecklenburg County); Oklahoma: Tulsa (Tulsa County); Pennsylvania: Philadelphia (Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia Counties); Texas: Dallas/Fort Worth (Dallas and Tarrant Counties); Virginia: Alexandria and Arlington; Washington, DC