USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming
Deadline: 12/11/22 11:59 PM EST
Competition for USA, Canada, and International youth or youth teams, ages 13-24, to present solutions to global challenges, as identified by the United Nations. Applicants must submit the first round of applications before moving up to the second round. Groups must brainstorm and submit original ideas. Finalists will be asked to write a one-minute pitch video describing their solution.
Every fall, the Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship (NFTE) launches a new set of challenges in the NFTE World Series of Innovation (WSI). WSI invites applicants to think big and submit ideas to advance the UN Global Goals:
Others (see text field entitled "Additional Eligibility Criteria" for clarification)
Additional Criteria for Eligibility
Anyone between the ages of 13 and 24 can compete. You can also nominate any young innovators you know so they get a special invitation!
Sign up to compete solo as a mighty team of one or invite a few friends to join you and compete together. A team can have 1, 2, 3, or 4 members.
- September 15, 2022: Challenge Begins and Registration Opens
- December 11, 2022: All entries are due on December 11th, 2022 by 11:59 PM EST! Please check your timezone to ensure you are submitting on time!
- December 12, 2022: First Round Judging Begins
- February 13, 2023: Top 10 finalists advanced
- February 27, 2023: Finalist videos are due by February 27th, 2023 at 11:59PM EST! Please check your timezone to ensure you are submitting on time!
- March 1, 2023: Final round Judging Begins
- April 17, 2023: World Series of Innovation winners in each challenge are announced during World Creativity and Innovation Week!