Foundation / Corporation
Adirondack Foundation - Lake Placid Education Foundation
Grants ranging from $500 to $50,000 to New York nonprofit organizations and governmental units for programs, projects, and services that support arts and culture, education, and libraries. Priority is given to nonprofits serving the Adirondack region.
The following programs are supported through this grant:
- Grants are made to schools, both public and private, for many different purposes, including scholarships, equipment, operating expenses, or other special needs.
- Libraries are supported through grants for collection additions special studies, staff training, operations, equipment, etc.
- Arts and other cultural organizations are aided for educational activities especially those linked with educational institutions and those that relate to general public education.
- Restorations programs to provide educators and librarians with opportunity to “renew” themselves through quiet study and relaxation away from the pressure of their usual work environment.
- Seedsowing – the study of new ideas in the areas of education and library science, helping organizations start new projects and assisting innovation in a variety of ways.
GrantWatch ID#: 180570
Grants range from $500 to as much as $50,000 in special circumstances.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Questions regarding application to LPEF will only be accepted by email at email@example.com.
PO Box 288
Lake Placid, NY 12946
Fax (518) 523-9905
USA: New York: Adirondack region area