Foundation / Corporation
Youth Service America (YSA) and Sodexo Stop Hunger Foundation
02/15/19 11:59 PM EST
Grants of $400 to USA youth, ages 5-25, for community projects that help stop childhood hunger. Eligible projects should be youth-led and engage youth volunteers. Additional sustainability grants are also available for $400 to continue current work in this area. Projects should take place on Global Youth Service Day, April 12-14, 2019, and have a lasting impact.
What is the Foundation looking for?
- Youth-led community service projects designed to address childhood hunger.
- Projects that engage at least 50 young people (ages 5-25) as volunteers
- Projects that engage youth not typically asked to serve (youth with disabilities, youth that are struggling in school, youth from underprivileged communities, etc.)
- The Foundation is especially interested in projects that bring together young people, families, Sodexo employees, and other community members.
- The Foundation is also especially interested in funding projects that address long-term solutions to childhood hunger.
Summer 2019 Sustainability Grants: YSA and the Sodexo Stop Hunger Foundation will offer a select amount of additional sustainability grants to sustain and continue the work of GYSD projects. These grants will award a maximum of $400 to fund a continuation of the GYSD work to end childhood hunger and increase long-term impact.
If approved for a GYSD grant and a sustainability grant, the grantee’s sponsoring organization/school will receive the sustainability and GYSD funds at the same time.
GrantWatch ID#: 177973
- GYSD grants: $400
- Sustainability grants: Up to $400
Youth ages 5-25 that live in the United States are eligible to apply for grants of up to $400.
Applications are due by 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time on Friday, February 15, 2019.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
For the online application, see the URL For Full Text link below.
Scott Ganske, Vice President of Partnerships
1050 Connecticut Ave NW #65525
Washington, DC 20035-5525
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming