Foundation / Corporation
In-kind services, fundraising opportunities, and bonus prizes to USA, Canada, and International nonprofit organizations to increase fundraising capacity. Matching funds for organization donors and additional prizes for successful participants will also be provided.
The GlobalGiving Accelerator is an opportunity for applicants and their organizations to build skills, access tools, and grow their base of supporters to achieve crowdfunding success. When the applicant graduates, their organization becomes a permanent member of GlobalGiving, and they will have access to all the tools, training, and one-on-one support available in the GlobalGiving community.
Organizations that successfully complete the GlobalGiving Accelerator by raising at least $5,000 total from a minimum of 40 different donors will earn:
- Permanent membership in the GlobalGiving community, including ongoing opportunities to attract new corporate and individual donors;
- Inclusion in a GlobalGiving press release announcing the Accelerator graduates;
- A custom media kit to help promote the accomplishment;
- A certificate of completion of the GlobalGiving Accelerator; and
- Additional promotional opportunities, including through GlobalGiving's social media or homepage for top performers.
Training topics include:
- Crowdfunding 101;
- Mapping your potential donor network;
- Storytelling and email appeals; and
- Creating SMART goals.
GrantWatch ID#: 175350
- During the Accelerator, GlobalGiving will have one Bonus Day during which GlobalGiving will match online donations up to $1,000.
- At the conclusion of the Accelerator campaign, the project with the most funds raised during the campaign will receive $3,000. The organization that raises the second highest amount will receive $2,000 and the organization with the third highest amount will receive $1,000.
- At the conclusion of the Accelerator, the project with the most unique donors during the campaign will receive an exclusive reward.
GlobalGiving will provide $30,000+ in matching funding and bonus prizes for participating organizations.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
To start an application: https://www.globalgiving.org/dy/v2/pe/application/start.html
For application related questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information about the GlobalGiving Accelerator or fundraising through the GlobalGiving platform, you can contact the GlobalGiving team at email@example.com.
1110 Vermont Ave NW, Suite 550
Washington, DC 20005
P 877 605 2314 (US Toll Free)
F 202 315 2558
London UK office:
208A Brick Lane
London E1 6SA
+44 1727 224647
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming
USA Territories: American Samoa (USA) Guam (USA) Puerto Rico (USA) Virgin Islands (USA) Northern Mariana Islands (USA)
USA Compact Free Associations: The Federated States of Micronesia (USA) Marshall Islands (USA) Republic of Palau (USA)
Canada: Alberta British Columbia Manitoba New Brunswick Newfoundland and Labrador Northwest Territories Nova Scotia Nunavut Ontario Prince Edward Island Quebec Saskatchewan Yukon
International country outside of the USA, Israel and Canada.