Foundation / Corporation
New York Life Foundation and National Alliance for Grieving Children (NAGC)
04/19/19 5:00 PM ET
Grants of up to $25,000 per year and grants of up to $50,000 per year to USA nonprofit organizations to increase the availability of grief support services for underserved children and youth. The purpose of this grant is to expand programs to support bereaved children and teens who are not currently benefiting from existing services.
Proposals must fall into one of the following categories:
- Geographic Expansion: You are expanding your services into a new geographic location.
- Number Expansion: You are expanding to serve more children and families where you are already located.
- Population Expansion: You are expanding to serve a new age or population group, such as pre-school, LGBTQ, etc.
- Program/Service Expansion: You are starting new programming or services to the same children and families, such as a specific programming for suicide survivors; or if you are an already existing non-profit who will start offering bereavement services to children.
GrantWatch ID#: 173692
7 Grants of $100,000 over 2 years; 8 grants of $50,000 over two years.
Grants are provided in the following amounts:
- $100,000 ($50,000 per year for two years)
- $50,000 ($25,000 per year for two years).
Grants are for two years.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Take the eligibility quiz and apply online (after March 14): http://www.cybergrants.com/pls/cybergrants/ao_login.login?x_gm_id=1652&x_proposal_type_id=53818
Please direct your questions to Megan Lopez at Megan.Lopez@childrengrieve.org.
National Alliance for Grieving Children
5109 – 82nd Street, Suite 7 #1117
Lubbock, Texas 79424
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming