National Network of Libraries of Medicine (NNLM) Middle Atlantic Region
04/05/19 4:30 PM
Grants of up to $2,500 to Delaware, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania medical libraries and other organizations that provide health information to improve professional experience and knowledge. Funding is intended to enhance health information delivery and access. Funding may be used for professional development and educational opportunities.
- Attend a workshop on searching for systematic reviews for health sciences librarians that utilizes PubMed.
- Sponsor an instructor to offer a CE session on National Library of Medicine resources or NIH All of Us Research Program related topics at state or regional meeting for librarians.
- Attend a professional meeting and enroll in continuing education sessions on health information.
- Create a training plan for a new health sciences library staff member that includes a combination of NNLM training and Medical Library Association, American Library Association and Association of College and Research Library webinars.
- Provide a poster or paper on a previously funded NNLM project at a professional conference.
- Funding will cover costs of professional development courses/conferences such as registration or speaker fees and travel expenses (airfare, hotel, per diem, etc.).
- NNLM encourages institutions to waive Indirect Costs (IDC) or Facilities and Administrative (F&A) whenever possible. If not waived, IDC and F&A Costs apply at your institution’s non-research rate (or, if your institution has no negotiated rate, a 10% Modified Total Direct Cost (MTDC) can be applied if you wish to claim it).
GrantWatch ID#: 167517
Minimum of 14
Up to $2,500
The funding period is Wednesday, May 1, 2019 to Thursday, April 30, 2020.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
NNLM MAR Award Interest Form (for pre-application queries):
Submit application, checklist and letter of commitment as one PDF file to email@example.com.
NNLM Middle Atlantic Region
University of Pittsburgh
Health Sciences Library System
3550 Terrace Street, 200 Scaife Hall
Pittsburgh, PA 15261
P: (412) 648-2065
F: (412) 624-1515
USA: Delaware; New Jersey; New York City; New York; Pennsylvania