Foundation / Corporation
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) and KaBOOM!
05/10/19 11:59 PM EDT
Grants of $20,000 to USA individuals for playground equipment in local communities to encourage kids to play outside. Funding is intended to provide the places, inspiration, and tools to make play a priority and encourage fit and active lifestyles.
Each applicant must create a short video (in English, Spanish, or both) that tells others who you are and why your community needs a new playground. The video should be creative and playful, and inspire others to share your message.
Videos must be no more than two minutes in length.
Your video should:
- Introduce the kids in your community
- Show why your community needs a new place to play
- Incorporate the voices and ideas of kids, parents, and other caring adults in your community who are making it easier for kids to play
- Show the playspace kids in your community dream of having
- Encourage more kids and families to get out and play!
GrantWatch ID#: 154727
The $20,000 grants consist of the following:
- $13,000 grant from KaBOOM!
- $7,000 grant from a KaBOOM! Preferred Vendor
You will have 1 year to complete your project and must build your playground no later than June 24, 2020. Playground projects not completed by Wednesday, June 24, 2020 will forfeit the grant in its entirety.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming