Foundation / Corporation
11/30/17 5:00 PM CST
Grants to USA nonprofits in multiple states for programs that further cultural understanding and awareness in the communities in which the funding source does business. Funding is intended to support educational programs that foster greater respect and understanding among the groups of people living in eligible communities.
Eligible applicants must serve communities surrounding Nissan's affiliate locations:
- Southern California
- Middle Tennessee
- Central Mississippi
- Dallas/Ft. Worth
- Southeastern Michigan
- New York
In addition, all projects must meet the following criteria:
- Reflect the mission and core values of the Foundation
- Demonstrate creative and replicable solutions
- Establish clear methodology for measuring results
GrantWatch ID#: 130575
All organizations applying for grants through the Nissan Foundation must meet the following requirements:
- Have 501(c)(3) nonprofit status
- Demonstrate experience with populations served
- Have been in existence for more than three years
- Serve communities surrounding Nissan's affiliate locations.
The deadline for submission is 5 p.m. CST on Thursday, Nov. 30, 2017.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
USA: California: Southern region; Georgia: Atlanta; Michigan: Detroit; Mississippi: Central region; New York City; New York; Tennessee: Middle region; Texas: Dallas/Ft. Worth